Oxford, Bodleian Library, Bodley 708 (2609)
Main text of manuscript is a s. xiin Latin copy of Gregory's Pastoral Care written in England. At the top of the recto of the final leaf, an inscription in Latin records the donation of the manuscript to Exeter by Leofric. The same inscription is repeated in Old English.
Manuscript described by Mary Swan and Owen Roberson with the assistance of Hollie Morgan, with reference to published scholarship (2012).
Ker, N. R., Catalogue of Manuscripts Containing Anglo-Saxon (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1957; repr. 1990), item 316
Mary Swan and Owen Roberson